Brick Apex Concrete Garage 172
These apex roof concrete garages range in size from approximately 9'x15' to 14'x29' or longer. The walls feature an attractive and durable brick finish in a choice of red, dark red or golden buff colours. Standard features include a fully retractable white powder coated up and over door. Two joinery windows are included with white PVCu available as an option. The fascias and gables are maintenance free white PVCu or preservative treated timber at the same price. The free installation service includes providing an internal mortar fillet. Options include remote control door opening and attractive granular steel roof tiles. Smaller garages up to 10'3" wide feature an all steel roof structure with welded steel trusses and steel purlins. Larger garages over 10'3" wide include a unique portal frame construction. The welded steel portal frames are connected with steel purlins to create an all steel skeleton of unrivalled strength and solidity.
Prices fixed until Wednesday 24th January.
- Free same day installation
- Free mortar fillet to the internal walls
- 10 year structural guarantee
- External brick finish with a choice of colours
- Galvanized bolts
- Apex roof with 15 degrees pitch
- Galvanized steel roof sheets with no drip anti-condensation coating inside and brown plastisol coated finish outside
- Apex gables feature interlocking tongued and grooved shiplap cladding in a choice of white PVCu or treated timber with matching fascias
- Fully retractable galvanized steel up and over door with white powder coated finish
- Up and over door height 6'6" (1981mm)
- Minimum up and over door clearance height 6'1" (1854mm)
- Two free non opening windows in a choice of white PVCu or treated timber, each 3'3" wide x 3'3" high (1000mm x 1000mm)
- Smaller garages 8'9", 9'6" and 10'3" wide feature welded steel roof trusses with black paint finish
- Larger garages 12'9" and 14'3" wide feature welded steel portal frames with black paint finish
- Garages 8'9" wide feature a central 7' (2134mm) wide up and over door
- Garages 9'6" wide feature a central 8' (2438mm) wide up and over door
- Garages 10'3" wide feature a central 8' (2438mm) wide up and over door
- Garages 12'9" wide feature a central 8' (2438mm) wide up and over door or an offset 7' (2134mm) wide up and over door
- Garages 14'3" wide feature an offset 8' (2438mm) wide up and over door
- Garages with offset doors include a front wall section approximately 4' wide which can be located to either side of the door
- Up and over doors 7' (2134mm) wide provide 6'6" (1981mm) wide clear opening width
- Up and over doors 8' (2438mm) wide provide 7'6" (2286mm) wide clear opening width
- External ridge height 8' or 2440mm (8'9" wide garages)
- External ridge height 8'1" or 2470mm (9'6" wide garages)
- External ridge height 8'2" or 2500mm (10'3" wide garages)
- External ridge height 8'7" or 2610mm (12'9" wide garages)
- External ridge height 8'9" or 2670mm (14'3" wide garages)
FREE SAME DAY INSTALLATION - THE BENEFITS: Our free in house installation service is not just convenient, it is also your assurance of a better quality sectional garage. This is because any building which includes free installation is invariably better made using quality components. Over time regular feedback from fitters ensures that design faults and weaknesses have been rectified. Same day installation is convenient for you and cost effective because it saves travelling costs. The fitters will deliver your sectional garage and then install it, all at the same time. Others send sub-contract fitters separately, often from far away and often a week or two after the delivery. Waiting for the fitter can be very frustrating. Sub-contract fitting is also much more expensive because of the travelling costs. The fitting service does not include base preparation. A flat and level base is required, which can be made using concrete, paving slabs, pressure treated timber or plastic. In many areas we offer a base laying service as an option. We also offer heavy duty plastic base kits in all areas.
CONCRETE GARAGES - THE BENEFITS: Many of our timber garages and log cabin garages are solid, well made and likely to last a long time with very little maintenance. However, nothing can match the solidity and durability of a sectional concrete garage. If you choose PVCu windows and gables your concrete garage will be almost completely maintenance free. Sectional concrete garages rank highly as one of the most desirable home improvements.
BRICK FINISH: The attractive and durable brick finish is available in a choice of colours. The piers are steel reinforced and made in one piece from floor to ceiling for maximum strength. The panels feature rebated edges on all sides to ensure a neater and more discreet join. The standard wall height requires only four panels so the number of joins is reduced to a minimum.
WELDED STEEL ROOF TRUSSES – UP TO 10'3" WIDE: All garages up to 10'3" wide feature an all steel roof structure with one piece welded steel trusses which span from side to side. The trusses are bolted to the concrete panels and spaced up to 4' apart. The roof sheets are fixed directly to the trusses. All trusses are manufactured using 2"x2" (50x50mm) box section steel with a black primer paint finish. Other sectional garages include lightweight trusses with horizontal braces at eaves height which reduce the internal headroom. These heavy duty trusses feature less bracing so there is more headroom inside.
PORTAL FRAME CONSTRUCTION – OVER 10'3" WIDE: A unique quality feature of these heavy duty garages is the welded steel portal frame construction which is included as standard with every garage 12'9" wide or wider. The mini portal frames are manufactured using 4"x2" (100x50mm) box section steel throughout, from floor to ridge. Steel purlins are fitted between the portal frames and the roof sheets are fixed directly to the purlins. All steel is painted with a black primer finish.
FULLY RETRACTABLE UP AND OVER DOORS: Our up and over doors are fully retractable, which is neater and stronger than the canopy doors supplied with most garages. Although the door projects during opening there is no projection once the door is fully open. The performance is smoother and more reliable than a canopy door with no wire cables to maintain. Instead the door features heavy duty springs and the wheels are firmly retained in rigid metal channels. An anti-fall safeguard ensures that even if a spring fails the door is held in position. The design ensures no steel to steel contact and a spring buffer stop ensures that the door comes to a safe stop when fully open. An internal handle and lock are included. The two point locking system includes a ground level locking point each side. With the wheels holding the top of the door in place our standard door provides similar security to a four point locking canopy door. All doors are powder coated white.
POWDER COATED STEEL DOOR FRAMES: All of our up and over doors include a galvanized steel door frame made with heavy duty box section steel. Our steel door frames are more durable and reliable than the timber sub frames supplied by others. Timber subframes are also subject to seasonal movement and require frequent maintenance. All of our steel door frames are galvanised with a white powder coated finish.
ANTI-CONDENSATION ROOF SHEETS: The roof is clad with heavy duty galvanized steel roof sheets. The underside is finished with a no drip anti-condensation layer. An absorbent fibrous mat is applied to the underside of the steel roof sheets which absorbs condensation. The fibrous mat absorbs water which then evaporates when the temperature rises. It is a permanent felt based moisture barrier which is applied to the metal sheet during manufacture. The anti-condensation coating is a light grey colour with an attractive fabric finish.
INTERNAL MORTAR FILLET: The price includes laying a mortar fillet on the inside of your building between the concrete panels and the base to prevent water ingress under the walls. This important finishing touch is not always included with other concrete buildings.
INTERNAL SIZES AND BASE SIZES: Concrete garages require a substantial concrete base which should be slightly larger than the garage. The ideal size is 3" or 75mm bigger than the garage on all sides. To calculate the correct base size for any of our concrete sectional garages just add 6" or 150mm to the external garage width and 6" or 150mm to the external garage length. The external garage sizes are listed in the SIZES & PRICES chart. The internal width is approximately 8" or 200mm smaller than the external width. The internal length is approximately 11" or 275mm smaller than the external length.
SIZES - LENGTH AND WIDTH: The sizes are listed alongside the price. The first dimension listed is the width and the second dimension is the length. The width refers to the angled gable walls at the front and rear including the door wall. The length refers to the side walls. The sizes listed are the external wall sizes. These sizes do not include the roof overhang.
WE ARE PROUD TO DISPLAY THIS BUILDING: You can see this building on display at our show centre in Norwich. With thousands of buildings on our website and only a few dozen on display, we only display our very best value buildings. We chose to display this building because it is one of our favourite buildings. We know it will bear close scrutiny. If you are able to visit us you will see the quality for yourself. Our Show Centre is open 7 days a week with expert advisors always available.
- Choice of brick colours - Golden Buff, Red or Dark Red
- Choice of standard horizontally ribbed up and over door or Georgian style
- Choice of white PVCu gables and fascias or preservative treated timber at the same price
- Personnel door with white powder coated galvanized steel and vertically ribbed design - the door can be positioned almost anywhere to suit your needs.
- Choice of window and door positions - windows and personnel doors can be positioned almost anywhere to suit your needs
- Choice of white PVCu or preservative treated timber joinery windows
- Opening windows
- Additional windows - windows can be positioned anywhere to suit your needs
- Available with no windows for improved security at no additional cost
- Wider garages feature offset up and over doors which can be offset to either side (12'9" and 14'3" wide garages only)
- 9' (2743mm) wide up and over door - 12'9" and 14'3" wide garages only, not available with 8'9", 9'6" or 10'3" wide garages
- Granular steel roof tiles with a 40 year guarantee in a choice of colours
- Translucent roof sheets available with standard roof sheets (not available with granular steel tiles)
- Choice of black or white half round PVCu guttering with downpipe to one or both sides
- Remote control electric door openers
- Higher walls with higher doors to accommodate larger vehicles
- Throughway garages are available with an additional up and over door in the rear wall (prices on request)
- Lengths over 29'3" are available in approximately 2' increments (prices on request)
GRANULAR STEEL ROOF TILES: These lightweight granular steel roof tiles are guaranteed for 40 years. The tiles have been tried and tested in every climate throughout the world from hurricanes and hailstones to heatwaves. Uses include homes, flats, schools, offices and all types of buildings. The tiles are pressed from galvanized steel with two further protective layers of weather resistant acrylic and a coverage of natural stone chips. The natural stone chips are bonded to the tiles to give a weatherproof surface with an attractive textured appearance. The granular steel tiles are fixed into substantial timber purlins span which between the portal frames in place of the standard steel purlins, adding to the traditional feel of a tiled roof. The timber purlins are 2"x2" (50 x 50mm) for smaller garages and 3"x2" (70mm x 50mm) for larger garages over 10'9" wide. The tiles are available in a choice of terracotta or grey. Colours are as accurate as reproductive techniques allow.
TRANSLUCENT ROOF PANELS: Translucent panels are available with the same profile as the brown plastisol coated steel roof sheets. One translucent panel can be used instead of one standard roof sheet to provide a very effective translucent rooflight. One translucent panel above a workbench will provide additional daylight in one area. Alternatively, to fully illuminate a smaller garage requires at least two panels, with one each side. Four panels may be required to fully illuminate longer garages. The translucent roof sheets are self extinguishing to BS2782. Translucent roof panels are not available with granular steel roof tiles.
POSITION OF WINDOWS AND DOORS: If you like you can order your garage without specifying the door and window positions - if so, we will contact you within a few days to discuss your requirements. If you prefer, you can order your garage online and use our Design Plan to specify where you want the windows and doors to be located. On the Design Plan each wall section has a unique reference number. Simply choose which wall sections you want to include a window or personnel door. The windows and personnel doors are all two wall sections wide.
REMOTE CONTROL DOOR OPENING: The price includes supply and installation to your power supply within 1 meter of the control unit. If no electrical supply is available we will fully programme the unit using extension leads. Two hand transmitters are included. A reliable automatic cut-out stops the door immediately if an obstruction is encountered. The patented toothed drive belt is non metallic and maintenance-free. An internal emergency release is included. A "soft" start and "soft" stop saves wear and tear on both the door and operator. The door automatically latches on closing, making it impossible to lever it open. Automatic door latching affords effective protection against forced opening. This unique automatic latching system is a mechanical device, so it remains fully functional even in the event of a power failure. For greater security the unit features a rolling programme which cannot be scanned from outside. Extra hand transmitters are available if more than two users are likely. The optional de-latch feature provides a secondary back up system and additional security.
REMOTE CONTROL DOOR OPENING - ADDITIONAL SECURITY: For total peace of mind a de-latch feature provides useful additional security. The de-latch feature is recommended whenever remote control opening is specified in a garage with no other doors. Without it, in the event of a power failure you could be locked out of your garage with no means of opening the door. Normally the remote control unit holds the door closed independently of the original manual locking system. The de-latch feature connects the remote control unit to the original manual locking rods and latches. This provides a secondary locking system which is available even during a power failure and two additional locking points for enhanced security.
EXTRA HIGH 7' EAVES: The optional 7'0" (2134mm) eaves height features 6'6" (1981mm) high concrete panels with a 6" (150mm) wide eaves beam and a 7'0" (2134mm) high up and over door with 6'7" (2009mm) clearance. The door heights and clearances are the same for the standard horizontally ribbed doors and the optional Georgian doors.
EXTRA HIGH 8'3" EAVES: The optional 8'3" (2515mm) eaves height features 8'3" (2515mm) high concrete panels. The standard horizontally ribbed up and over doors are 8'0" (2438mm) high with 7'7" (2313mm) clearance. The optional Georgian up and over doors are 7'6" (2286mm) high with 7'1" (2161mm) clearance.
- Delivery is normally between 6 and 8 weeks after order.
- Our prices for concrete buildings include all delivery charges
- Our concrete buildings are delivered and installed on the same day.
- Your building is delivered by specialist installers in dedicated vehicles. They can unload your building quickly and without assistance.
- The delivery vehicle is a large lorry, typically around 33' or 10m long and 9' or 2.7m wide. It is unloaded from the side, normally onto the verge at the front of the property. A suitable parking area is required within 50 yards (46 metres) of the base for your building.
- The heavy concrete panels are carried from the lorry on trolleys. This requires a clear route over a solid and hard surface between the lorry parking area and the base for your building. Concrete, tarmac, slabs and brickweave are normally suitable surfaces for the trolleys. Soil, shingle, steep slopes and flights of stairs may cause a problem.
- The minimum clear width required for the trolleys is 2'9" or 840mm wide.
- With advance warning we can normally overcome most access restrictions, often at no extra cost. Please contact us if you have any concerns regarding the access at your site.
- All sectional garage prices include VAT.
- Pay only 30% deposit when you order this sectional garage by phone or online.
ORDER BY PHONE: You can pay with a debit or credit card. To order phone us on 01603 721590 seven days a week. You can pay in full or pay a deposit only. You can pay a minimum 30% deposit with order or pay a bigger deposit if you prefer.
ORDER ONLINE: You can pay with a debit or credit card. We also accept password protected online payments using Verified by VISA or Mastercard SecureCode. You can pay in full or pay a deposit only. You can pay a minimum 30% deposit with order or pay a bigger deposit if you prefer.
METHODS OF PAYMENT: We accept most major credit cards and debit cards including VISA, MasterCard, VISA Delta, VISA Debit, MasterCard Debit, Electron, Solo, Switch, Maestro and UK Maestro. We also accept secure online payments using Verified by VISA or MasterCard SecureCode. We do not accept American Express or Diners Club cards at present.
SCHOOLS, COUNCILS AND BUSINESSES: We supply many schools, local councils and businesses both large and small. The prices and terms are the same so you can order online if you wish. If you want to pay by BACS transfer or company cheque you will need to order by phone.
- All prices include FREE INSTALLATION by specialist trained staff.
- Your concrete building will be delivered and installed on the same day by prior appointment with you.